Since January 22, 1973, the Supreme Court decision in the matter of Roe v. Wade found in favor of the “Jane Roe” (Norma McCorvey), who was seeking an abortion in Texas. The Supreme Court ruled that a woman’s “right” to an abortion was a constitutional right. Even though the US Consitution explicitly affirms the right to life. With that Satanic decision, the floodgates were open and abortion on demand soon became widespread in all 50 states.
Let me be clear, abortion is the cold and premeditated murder of entirely innocent and defenseless life. The mother literally commits homicide against her own offspring, and this is a protected legal right? It defies reason, logic, and Biblical morality.
According to this article, as of January 7, 2022 – 63,459,781 babies have been murdered through abortion since the 1973 decision! That is genocide on a scale unseen in human history. And that is just in America. Abortion on demand has become the norm in the Western world, as well as in the East. China has performed over 300 million abortions since the Chinese Communist Party assumed power. This silent holocaust rages, while every year in America approximately 1 million infants are further murdered through abortion.
It was a near-unanimous decision by the Supreme Court. Justices Blackmun, Burger, Douglas, Brennan, Stewart, Marshall, and Powell voted in favor of abortion. Only 2 Justices, White and Rehnquist dissented. These Justices are right now burning in the fires of Hell for their role in allowing this evil to flourish. Unless they sincerely repented, believed the Gospel, and trusted in Christ alone for their salvation. According to everything I’ve read, none of them ever regretted their decision and they never had repentance.
France recently pushed in the European Union (EU) for abortion on demand (even late-term abortion) to be enshrined as a fundamental human right in the EU. Today, only a handful of countries ban abortion outright.
Abortion was never about the viability of the infant. Planned Parenthood, Marie Stopes, and other similar abortion providers have lobbied their nation’s legislatures to have absolutely no restrictions on abortion, even very late-term abortions where it’s certain the child would survive were it to be delivered then via C-section. Premature babies are proving earlier and earlier viability.
The founder of Planned Parenthood was an odious wretch named Margaret Sanger who, among other things, wanted to get rid of as many black people as possible through abortion. These eugenics she embraced came directly from Nazi Germany. And eugenics is itself based on Darwinian evolution with its cold and brutal survival of the fittest. For more on the role of evolution in Nazi thought, I recommend Professor Richard Weikart’s excellent book “Darwinian Racism: How Darwinism Influenced Hitler, Nazism, and White Nationalism“. One of the first things Hitler did was have the mentally ill and other disabled murdered under the T4 program. Here is more information on it.
An average of 2,363 babies are killed daily by legal abortion in the United States, with nearly 300 of them aborted in the second or third trimester of pregnancy. The data comes from the most recent statistics published by Planned Parenthood’s former “special affiliate,” the Guttmacher Institute for 2017.
That year, 862,320 abortions were committed nationwide, versus more than 3.8 million live births recorded that same year. This means that while 10.5K children were born each day, nearly 2,400 were legally, violently suctioned from their mother’s wombs, starved of nutrients with pills, dismembered, or poisoned by lethal injection.https://www.liveaction.org/news/average-2363-babies-aborted-daily-later-pregnancy/
There is no federal requirement to report abortions, and no requirement to report abortions by gestation. Guttmacher’s graph below (from 2016) gives us an estimation of the numbers.
- 8 weeks or less (65.4%/563,957) – 1,545 abortions daily.
- 9-10 weeks (14.7%/126,761) – 347 abortions daily.
- 11-12 weeks (8.2%/ 70,710) – nearly 194 abortions daily.
I should mention that abortion is a very lucrative business. See the figures below.
Planned Parenthood’s income breakdown for the 2019-2020 fiscal year
- PP non-government clinic income: $370.4 million
- PP donations revenue: $510.0 million
- PP government grants and reimbursements: $618.1 million
- Total profit: $69.7 million
- Total income: $1.641 billion
Many people who say they are pro-life are in favor of abortifacient forms of contraception such as the birth control pill. Contraception is absolutely Satanic! It interferes with God’s natural creative order. God’s creation mandate for man is to be fruitful and multiply. Anything which interferes with the natural process of procreation is most wicked. It is not man’s prerogative to play God and decide how many children they will have and when they will have them! Throughout 2,000 years of Christian history, Christians got by without using contraceptives. And life was much harsher and less forgiving than it is now. There were no tax credits, food stamps, Medicaid, welfare, WIC, or other social support programs back then. My maternal grandmother was one of 13 children (Irish Catholic) raised during the Great Depression. None of them starved to death! They all went on to have successful and productive lives. And this was survival on only the man’s income. Most women didn’t work. Single-income households were the norm in Christendom for the past 2,000 years. So this nonsense that two people working can’t afford additional children is utter deception. And contraception was forbidden in Christendom for nearly 2,000 years. It was only during the 1930 Lambeth Conference that the Church of England (Anglican) allowed contraception. They were the first Christian church to allow it, and it wasn’t long thereafter that the majority of Christian denominations allowed them. I have issues with Roman Catholic theology, but I must give them credit for holding firm to the truth of God’s Word and outlawing abortion and contraception.
Here is what the Lambeth Conference 1930 declared that caused an earthquake in Christianity worldwide:
“Where there is a clearly felt moral obligation to limit or avoid parenthood, the method must be decided on Christian principles. The primary and obvious method is complete abstinence from intercourse (as far as may be necessary) in a life of discipleship and self-control lived in the power of the Holy Spirit.
“Nevertheless, in those cases where there is such a clearly felt moral obligation to limit or avoid parenthood, and where there is a morally sound reason for avoiding complete abstinence, the Conference agrees that other methods may be used, provided that this is done in the light of the same Christian principles.
“The Conference records its strong condemnation of the use of any methods of conception-control for motives of selfishness, luxury, or mere convenience”Lambeth Conference, 1930, Resolution 15, emphasis added.
They contradicted their own Lambeth Conference resolutions from a decade earlier in 1920! Talk about a flip flop! Here is what they said then:
Because many contraceptive measures are abortifacients (drugs that induce or cause abortions), it is important not to overlook the number of children killed by chemical abortions. Since 1965, an average of 11 million women have used abortifacient methods of birth control in the United States at any given time. Using formulas based on the way the birth control pill works, pharmacy experts project that about 14 million chemical abortions occur in the United States each year, providing a projected total of well in excess of a staggering 610 million chemical abortions between 1965 and 2009!
Here are 21 direct quotes from Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger that show her utter contempt for human life (life that she deems is worthless and disposable), especially black lives.
1. “But for my view, I believe that there should be no more babies.”
— Interview with John Parsons, 1947
2. “The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it.”
— Woman and the New Race, Chapter 5, “The Wickedness of Creating Large Families.” (1920) http://www.bartleby.com/1013/
3. “We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population…”
— Letter to Dr. Clarence J. Gamble, December 10, 1939, p. 2
4. “I accepted an invitation to talk to the women’s branch of the Ku Klux Klan… I was escorted to the platform, was introduced, and began to speak…In the end, through simple illustrations I believed I had accomplished my purpose. A dozen invitations to speak to similar groups were proffered.”
— Margaret Sanger, An Autobiography, published in 1938, p. 366
5. “I think the greatest sin in the world is bringing children into the world, that have disease from their parents, that have no chance in the world to be a human being practically… Delinquents, prisoners, all sorts of things just marked when they’re born. That to me is the greatest sin—that people can—can commit.”
— Interview with journalist Mike Wallace, 1957
6. “The most serious evil of our times is that of encouraging the bringing into the world of large families. The most immoral practice of the day is breeding too many children…”
— Sanger, Margaret. Woman and the New Race (1920). Chapter 5: The Wickedness of Creating Large Families. http://www.bartleby.com/1013/5…
7. “Eugenics without birth control seems to us a house builded [sic] upon the sands. It is at the mercy of the rising stream of the unfit.”
— Sanger, Margaret. (1919) Birth Control and Racial Betterment. The Birth Control Review.
8. “As an advocate of birth control, I wish to take advantage of the present opportunity to point out that the unbalance between the birth rate of the ‘unfit’ and the ‘fit,’ admittedly the greatest present menace to civilization, can never be rectified by the inauguration of a cradle competition between these two classes.”
— Sanger, Margaret. (1921) The Eugenic Value of Birth Control Propaganda. The Birth Control Review, p. 5. http://birthcontrolreview.net/…
9. “The most urgent problem today is how to limit and discourage the over-fertility of the mentally and physically defective.”
— Sanger, Margaret. (1921) The Eugenic Value of Birth Control Propaganda, Birth Control Review, p. 5
10. “No more children should be born when the parents, though healthy themselves, find that their children are physically or mentally defective.”
— Sanger, Margaret. (1918) When Should A Woman Avoid Having Children? Birth Control Review, Nov. 1918, 6-7, Margaret Sanger Microfilm, S70:807.
11. “A marriage license shall in itself give husband and wife only the right to a common household and not the right to parenthood.”
— Margaret Sanger, “America Needs a Code for Babies,” Article 3, 27 Mar 1934.
12. “No woman shall have the legal right to bear a child, and no man shall have the right to become a father, without a permit for parenthood.”
— Margaret Sanger, “America Needs a Code for Babies,” Article 4, March 27, 1934.
13. “Permits for parenthood shall be issued upon application by city, county, or state authorities to married couples, providing they are financially able to support the expected child, have the qualifications needed for proper rearing of the child, have no transmissible diseases, and, on the woman’s part, no medical indication that maternity is likely to result in death or permanent injury to health.”
— Margaret Sanger, “America Needs a Code for Babies,” Article 5, March 27, 1934.
14. “No permit for parenthood shall be valid for more than one birth…”
— Margaret Sanger, “America Needs a Code for Babies,” Article 6, March 27, 1934.
15. “Apply a stern and rigid policy of sterilization and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is tainted, or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring.”
— Sanger, Margaret. “My Way to Peace,” Jan. 17, 1932. Margaret Sanger Papers, Library of Congress 130:198. https://www.nyu.edu/projects/s…
16. “… these two words [birth control] sum up our whole philosophy… It means the release and cultivation of the better elements in our society, and the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extinction, of defective stocks — those human weeds which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization.”
— Margaret Sanger, “High Lights in the History of Birth Control,” Oct 1923.
17. “Organized charity itself is the symptom of a malignant social disease…”
— Sanger, Margaret (1922). The Pivot of Civilization.
18. “My own position is that the Catholic doctrine is illogical, not in accord with science, and definitely against social welfare and race improvement.”
— Margaret Sanger, “The Pope’s Position on Birth Control,” Jan. 27, 1932.
19. “All of our problems are the result of overbreeding among the working class… Knowledge of birth control is essentially moral. Its general, though prudent, practice must lead to a higher individuality and ultimately to a cleaner race.”
— Margaret Sanger, “Morality and Birth Control,” Feb-Mar 1918.
20. “Feeble-mindedness perpetuates itself from the ranks of those who are blandly indifferent to their racial responsibilities. And it is largely this type of humanity we are now drawing upon to populate our world for the generations to come. In this orgy of multiplying and replenishing the earth, this type is pari passu multiplying and perpetuating those direst evils in which we must, if civilization is to survive, extirpate by the very roots.”
— Margaret Sanger, The Pivot of Civilization, 1922
21. “Birth control itself, often denounced as a violation of natural law, is nothing more or less than the facilitation of the process of weeding out the unfit, of preventing the birth of defectives or of those who will become defectives… If we are to make racial progress, this development of womanhood must precede motherhood in every individual woman.” — “Woman and the New Race,” 1920
As you can no doubt tell by reading these quotes, this woman was a true devil. She was likely possessed by one or more demons.
I’ve discussed the immorality of the act of abortion, what led to it as law of the land, and some statistics. Before I close, I liked to touch upon, briefly, the rationale and the root cause of most abortions. Many abortions result from fornication and adultery. This goes back to the so-called sexual revolution of the 1960s when morality was overturned and people were taught basically the Satanic mantra that if it feels good, they should do it (Do what thou wilt). The fact is that many women don’t want to give up their fornicating and adultery, nor deal with the consequences of a pregnancy. They want their unbridled pleasure and to satisfy the lusts of the flesh. Nothing will get in their way, not even their own flesh and blood child. So they sacrifice their unborn children on the altar of expediency and selfishness. How barbaric and how wicked! Abortion perfectly displays the Reformed doctrine of total depravity. The heart of man is desperately wicked. Only Christ can change such a heart.
Dreher gets right to the contradiction at the heart of the sexual revolution: Its rhetoric emphasizes the value of individual autonomy, which is allegedly so precious that it cannot be accurately evaluated by the moral imagination of the community. In practice, however, the sexual revolution separates individual identity from one’s material being so completely that mutilation, either of the born or unborn, is suddenly compatible with the ideals of human freedom and equality.
Maintaining this worldview requires active hostility toward the body. It also requires a steady rejection of the physical creature itself, relying more on ideology than biology to explain what a person is.https://mereorthodoxy.com/the-sexual-revolution-is-abortion/
It deeply saddens me to see how many Protestants openly accept abortion and contraception. Even many Reformed couples see nothing wrong with contraception. That is a travesty. It seems the effects of radical feminism are far-reaching, touching even the Church. This is one of many reasons why I believe radical feminism is Satanic. So many evangelicals have gone woke. We must speak up and proclaim the unchanging truth of God’s Word!
I pray someday abortion is made illegal both here in America and across the world. But I don’t think that will happen until Christ’s Second Coming when He will rule the earth from Jerusalem for 1,000 years during the Millennial Kingdom. In the meantime, let’s do everything we can to minimize and oppose abortion on demand. Every life saved is precious and has worth to God. Abortion has been called the silent holocaust because its victims are too young to speak up. Let’s be their voice!