I have so much wrong with me! I NEED YOUR PRAYERS DESPERATELY!
- Due to my spinal stenosis, I can only walk for 2-3 minutes, and can only stand for 3-5 minutes before I need to sit down. I need a bariatric rollator that has a seat, so I can walk and sit down when I need to. Pray my insurance will approve this it costs about $200-$600.
- My lower right molar tooth in the back decayed and 80% of the tooth is missing. The raw nerves are exposed. The pain has been 9 or 10 out of 10. Pray, I can be authorized for oral surgery next week to do a pulpectomy.
- My big toenails were too long (over 1 inch) and when I walked around for 40 minutes in my tennis shoes it damaged my big toes causing a subungual hematoma in each big toe. Very painful. Big toes are purple from the blood built up.
- Daddy just had his 3rd round of chemotherapy. We are stressed out and worried about him.
- With all that’s going wrong I’ve been extremely depressed lately. I get Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) every autumn and winter.
- I keep having violent, disturbing, and traumatic visual hallucinations due to my psychosis, as well as hearing intrusive inner voices.
PRAYERS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED!!!
Satan is a liar! I will not fall into despair, bitterness, or anger.
“Though He slay me, yet will I hope in Him.”Job 13:15
My physical and mental suffering unites me with Christ’s suffering and allows me to be more progressively sanctified. It helps me to understand and experience a small fraction of the pain and agony Christ experienced on the cross on our behalf!
“God sees fit that we should taste of that cup of which his Son drank so deep, that we might feel a little what sin is, and what his Son’s love was. But our comfort is that Christ drank the dregs of the cup for us, and willRichard Sibbes, The Bruised Reed
succor us, so that our spirits may not utterly fail under that little taste of his displeasure which we may feel. He became not only a man but a curse, a man of sorrows, for us. He was broken that we should not be broken; he was troubled, that we should not be desperately troubled; he became a curse, that we should not be accursed. Whatever may be wished for in an all sufficient comforter is all to be found in Christ.”